AI meeting assistants are becoming increasingly popular as businesses seek ways to improve meeting productivity and efficiency. However, with so many different options available, it can be challenging to know which one is right for you.
Here are a few things to consider when selecting an AI meeting assistant:
- Live transcription: Does the AI meeting assistant provide real-time transcription of your meetings? This is a key feature, allowing you to follow along more easily and focus on the conversation.
- Live meeting summary: Does the AI meeting assistant generate a live meeting summary that highlights the key takeaways and action items? This can help keep track of what was discussed and ensure that everyone is on the same page before the meeting ends.
- Speaker identification: Does the AI meeting assistant identify different speakers in your meeting? This can help ensure that everyone's contributions are being heard and acknowledged.
- Question answering: Does the AI meeting assistant allow participants to ask questions about the meeting? This can help clarify discussion points and get more information about specific topics. It can also help participants who are late to the meeting catch up - by asking if they were mentioned previously.
In addition to these core features, you may also want to consider other factors such as:
- Integrations: Does the AI meeting assistant integrate with your existing meeting software and other productivity tools? This can make it easier to use and get the most out of the AI meeting assistant.
- Pricing: How much does the AI meeting assistant cost? Some AI meeting assistants offer free or bundled options with other services, and many have paid plans with more features and usage allowances.
- Ease of use: Is the AI meeting assistant easy to use? This is important, especially if you use it with a large team or group.
- Platform support: Does the AI meeting assistant work on desktop and laptop computers and on mobile devices like those that run Apple iOS and Android OS.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you can start to narrow down your choices. Here are a few of the best AI meeting assistants on the market:
- OtterPilot: OtterPilot offers many features, including real-time transcription, live meeting summaries, speaker identification, and AI chat capabilities to answer questions about meetings. It also integrates with all the major virtual meeting platforms, including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet. There are integrations for Google Chrome, Dropbox, and Salesforce available.
- Zoom AI Companion: Zoom AI Companion is currently a free add-on for paying Zoom users. It offers basic features such as real-time transcription and post-meeting summaries.
- Google Duet AI: Google Duet AI is anAI meeting assistant that can provide real-time transcription, live meeting summaries, speaker identification, sentiment analysis, and more. It also integrates with a variety of meeting software and productivity tools.
Here is a chart comparing these AI meeting assistants:
Ultimately, the best way to select the best AI meeting assistant for you is to try out a few different options and see which one you prefer.
Here are some additional tips for selecting the best AI meeting assistant:
- Read reviews: Read reviews from other users to get feedback on AI meeting assistants. This can help you learn about the pros and cons of each AI meeting assistant and make an informed decision.
- Try a free trial: Many AI meeting assistants offer free trials. This is a great way to test out the AI meeting assistant and see if it meets your needs before you commit to a paid plan.
- Talk to your team: Talk to your team to see what features are important to them. This can help you narrow down your choices and find an AI meeting assistant that everyone can use and benefit from.
Following these tips, you can select the best AI meeting assistant for your team and improve your meeting productivity and efficiency.