Virtual AI meeting assistants are becoming increasingly popular in the workplace, as they can help to improve meeting productivity and efficiency. Two of the most popular AI assistants for virtual meetings are OtterPilot and Zoom AI Companion.
In this blog article, we will compare the two AI assistants and discuss which one is right for you.
OtterPilot is an AI meeting assistant that can automatically join your Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams meetings, and transcribe the meetings in real-time. It can also capture shared meeting slides and send an automated summary after the meeting.
OtterPilot has several features that make it a powerful AI assistant for virtual meetings, including:
- Real-time transcription: OtterPilot can transcribe your meetings in real-time, so you can follow along and take notes easily.
- Speaker identification: OtterPilot can identify the speakers in your meeting, so you can easily see who is talking.
- Shared slide capture: OtterPilot can capture shared meeting slides and add them to your transcript, so you have a complete record of your meeting.
- Live automated summary: OtterPilot provides a live meeting summary during the meeting and will send an automated summary of your meeting after it ends, so you can quickly review the key points.
- Otter AI Chat: You can ask Otter questions about the meeting during or after and even chat with team members without interrupting the meeting discussion.
Zoom AI Companion
Zoom AI Companion is a virtual meeting assistant built into the Zoom app. It can provide several features to help improve your meeting experience, including:
- Real-time transcription: Zoom AI Companion can transcribe your meetings in real-time, so you can follow along and take notes easily.
- Summarization: Zoom AI Companion can generate a summary of your meeting after it ends, so you can quickly review the key points.
- Highlights: Zoom AI Companion can identify and highlight the important moments in your meeting, so you can easily find them later.
Comparison of OtterPilot and Zoom AI Companion
OtterPilot and Zoom AI Companion are both powerful AI assistants for virtual meetings, but there are some key differences between the two.
OtterPilot is a more comprehensive AI assistant, as it offers a wider range of features, including real-time transcription, speaker identification, shared slide capture, and live automated summary.
Another key difference between the two AI assistants is their pricing. OtterPilot is a subscription-based service, while Zoom AI Companion is included with Zoom paid plans.
Here is a table that summarizes the key differences between OtterPilot and Zoom AI Companion:
Which AI assistant is right for you depends on your specific needs. If you are looking for a comprehensive AI assistant offering a wide range of features and provides support for all major video conferencing platforms, then OtterPilot is a good choice. If you are looking for a more basic AI assistant that can provide a real-time transcription and summary of your meetings, then Zoom AI Companion is a good choice.
Ultimately, the best way to decide which AI assistant is right for you is to try them both out and see which one you prefer. OtterPilot offers a free basic plan and free limited time trial of the Otter Business plan.